- Header image by Jaime Huxtable
- Intellectual Detachment - Emotions (are) for Idiots
- Punk -What does it mean?
- Gender in Half Life 2: Episode One - Will Alyx ever get her hands dirty?
- To what extent is politically engaged literature tied to the historical moment of its production? - Uni Essay Again
- Poke the Beast
- This has nothing to do with the Neverwinter Nights 2 Review 'Scandal'
Words, Words, Words
Plumb the Depths
Feed Me, See More
Add Some Music to Your Day
- RT @undividual: We're on the road! Now we're on train tracks! Now we're in a tunnel! Now we're in a park! TRAMS! Is there nowhere they can'… 7 hours ago
- @sparky000 Don't worry. The people on this planet will never become self aware. 7 hours ago
- @justinpickard AND HE HAS NO BEARD! Ridiculous. 20 hours ago
- I may have just accidentally sent my partner a text about Daario Nahaaris' beard and penis. I do not know what she'll make of it. 22 hours ago
- @bookworm_chic Neither. Beard from the book that's no longer in situ. I won't spoil, but I was upset. First character I've felt was wrong. 1 day ago
Dis Clam ‘ereAlabaster Crippens doesn't entirely believe in objective truth, therefore he can neither confirm or deny the accuracy of any statement, image or impression caused by, or displayed on, these pages of the so called 'internet'. He does however not want to get sued, even if the lawyers, legal system, and the concept of jurisprudence doesn't exist. Therefore if you believe the nonsense posted on here you do so entirely at your own risk. In other words: Don't sue me 'cause I might not mean it. Basically, anything you hear from anyone is unreliable, so if you want the 'truth' you need the perspectives of as many people as you can get..ideally people who are trustworthy and close to the particular 'truth' you wish to inspect. If you start trusting idiots with silly (and obviously made up) names then you're developing some kind of problem. Check your sources, examine their own politcal (or other) motivation, remember that anything people say is opinion unless you are certain that they speak the 'truth'. Even your own eyes can lie. Trust me on that one. Or don't..it doesn't bother me. Finally, everything written here is, to the best of my knowledge written by me and I reserve my right to be recognised as the author of these works. Any input from other sources should be clearly shown, if you note a mistake or anything..tell me..I'll try and sort out the problem. Please ask me if you want to use anything for commercial reasons...I probably won't mind but I need to know I'm not supporting anything I don't want to support. This is an attempt at a legal notice written without legal knowledge. Just follow the principles, I think most of you get what I mean, even if it won't stand up in a court of law. Just be polite you know...like in the good ole days.
Category Archives: Drinking
So. Ever since I was ill (I’m still getting tired easily and so taking it easy…but I’m definitely better now), I’ve been in a very creative mindset. Thoughts following in slightly more coherent chains than usual, and getting somewhere…and staying … Continue reading
So, I am still maintaining some kind of forward motion on the nano. I finally got the ball rolling again. Only problem is it’s going incredibly slowly. I kinda took the weekend off and spent most of it absolutely bladdered…or … Continue reading
So, it’s miles off from the full moon and everything’s gone a little weird. I think I’m having fun. In principle at least. I keep on not thinking about what I’m saying and just splurging random sentences based on things … Continue reading
Nanowrimo meet up last night. The big thank fuck its over celebration. Good times….but now my head is paying its dues. Its when the front of your head is in agony and it feels like your brain is actually trying … Continue reading
Something different. Here we explore the link between me being silly and me not having had enough sleep. Basically, after the previously mentioned gig, I didn’t get enough sleep and had to get the train back to Brighton. Lovely journey, … Continue reading