- Header image by Jaime Huxtable
- Intellectual Detachment - Emotions (are) for Idiots
- Punk -What does it mean?
- Gender in Half Life 2: Episode One - Will Alyx ever get her hands dirty?
- To what extent is politically engaged literature tied to the historical moment of its production? - Uni Essay Again
- Poke the Beast
- This has nothing to do with the Neverwinter Nights 2 Review 'Scandal'
Words, Words, Words
Plumb the Depths
Feed Me, See More
Add Some Music to Your Day
- RT @undividual: .@AlabasterC has made a dish which I think should be christened 'devils trifle'. (Alex suggested 'horrible trifle') http://… 3 hours ago
- I'm not saying I set fire to anything. But it would be incorrect to say that there wasn't just a small fire in my kitchen for a while. 5 hours ago
- @EmmaFalconer Which is precisely what I'll say when the dish lands on the table. 5 hours ago
- @EmmaFalconer But I may campagin for my next band to be called 'horrific trifle'. 5 hours ago
- @EmmaFalconer No necessarily never. Just....not what would usually happen in a kitchen. 5 hours ago
Dis Clam ‘ereAlabaster Crippens doesn't entirely believe in objective truth, therefore he can neither confirm or deny the accuracy of any statement, image or impression caused by, or displayed on, these pages of the so called 'internet'. He does however not want to get sued, even if the lawyers, legal system, and the concept of jurisprudence doesn't exist. Therefore if you believe the nonsense posted on here you do so entirely at your own risk. In other words: Don't sue me 'cause I might not mean it. Basically, anything you hear from anyone is unreliable, so if you want the 'truth' you need the perspectives of as many people as you can get..ideally people who are trustworthy and close to the particular 'truth' you wish to inspect. If you start trusting idiots with silly (and obviously made up) names then you're developing some kind of problem. Check your sources, examine their own politcal (or other) motivation, remember that anything people say is opinion unless you are certain that they speak the 'truth'. Even your own eyes can lie. Trust me on that one. Or don't..it doesn't bother me. Finally, everything written here is, to the best of my knowledge written by me and I reserve my right to be recognised as the author of these works. Any input from other sources should be clearly shown, if you note a mistake or anything..tell me..I'll try and sort out the problem. Please ask me if you want to use anything for commercial reasons...I probably won't mind but I need to know I'm not supporting anything I don't want to support. This is an attempt at a legal notice written without legal knowledge. Just follow the principles, I think most of you get what I mean, even if it won't stand up in a court of law. Just be polite you know...like in the good ole days.
Category Archives: History
I had a day today. Not quite finished it yet, but I thought I’d jot some thoughts down as I’ve been quiet for a coupla days. I got practically no sleep, with what I did get performed entirely in stops … Continue reading
So, this could be long, and it might actually even be a two parter, as I want to get back to Brighton soon. Unfortunately I want to start writing now. I had a wonderful new year…including Ska and Mountains and … Continue reading
Before I start I’m going to make it clear that before my blog gets too highbrow (two posts in a row not about being drunk? what are the odds) I will be utilising the words bum, poo and willy as … Continue reading
“Life ain’t Nothing but Bitches and Money” – A half arsed discussion of Psychoanalytic and Marxist Criticism
God…that title looks boring. Anyway, basically, I’m going to do a half arsed version of an essay I’ve been intending to do for ages. But because its Sunday, I’m not going to do any research, and I’m probably going to … Continue reading