- Header image by Jaime Huxtable
- Myth and History - Spoilery Essay
- Definitely Not Gratuitous - Erotica Eroica
- Punk -What does it mean?
- Typographical Gags and the Patriarchy
- Gender in Half Life 2: Episode One - Will Alyx ever get her hands dirty?
- To what extent is politically engaged literature tied to the historical moment of its production? - Uni Essay Again
Words, Words, Words
Plumb the Depths
Feed Me, See More
Add Some Music to Your Day
- ' @Kierrrrrrrr's here. Probably bye! x 1 hour ago
- RT @MartinBelam: If you introduce a bit of politics into your #eurovision lyrics, you can expect some back #vennfest http://t.co/E9TiOGz8mF 1 hour ago
- It's fine. Soon I'll be back in @Kierrrrrrrr's arms. Without the internet, I am just as embarrassing, and harder to ignore. 1 hour ago
- I may need a new word for cool. 1 hour ago
- I think I'm too cool for eurovision, but actually, I'm just pretending to be drunker than I am, ranting to myself about disco and doctor who 1 hour ago
Dis Clam ‘ereAlabaster Crippens doesn't entirely believe in objective truth, therefore he can neither confirm or deny the accuracy of any statement, image or impression caused by, or displayed on, these pages of the so called 'internet'. He does however not want to get sued, even if the lawyers, legal system, and the concept of jurisprudence doesn't exist. Therefore if you believe the nonsense posted on here you do so entirely at your own risk. In other words: Don't sue me 'cause I might not mean it. Basically, anything you hear from anyone is unreliable, so if you want the 'truth' you need the perspectives of as many people as you can get..ideally people who are trustworthy and close to the particular 'truth' you wish to inspect. If you start trusting idiots with silly (and obviously made up) names then you're developing some kind of problem. Check your sources, examine their own politcal (or other) motivation, remember that anything people say is opinion unless you are certain that they speak the 'truth'. Even your own eyes can lie. Trust me on that one. Or don't..it doesn't bother me. Finally, everything written here is, to the best of my knowledge written by me and I reserve my right to be recognised as the author of these works. Any input from other sources should be clearly shown, if you note a mistake or anything..tell me..I'll try and sort out the problem. Please ask me if you want to use anything for commercial reasons...I probably won't mind but I need to know I'm not supporting anything I don't want to support. This is an attempt at a legal notice written without legal knowledge. Just follow the principles, I think most of you get what I mean, even if it won't stand up in a court of law. Just be polite you know...like in the good ole days.
Category Archives: PC Gaming
So, apologies to those who don’t like gaming, but this is more stuff inspired by gaming. For those who fear, be aware that there are lessons and thoughts here for even the non-gamer type, and maybe you’ll see magic where … Continue reading
So, this isn’t another post whinging about my life, don’t worry. Instead, I’m talking about computer games. Specifically my favourite computer game (probably). And in fact that’s not even what I’m going to be talking about…but lets not get ahead … Continue reading
So, I’m anxiously anticipating the arrival of the sheer insanity that acts a a spiritual successor to one of my favourite games ever. Bioshock is imminent, the videos are actually quite scary, and some of the ideas at play here … Continue reading
So, I’ve been reading and thinking about one of my silly little pipe dreams this week. This is the one about Game design. I’ve always thought it would be incredible to be involved in the design of a game…simply because … Continue reading